Fan Services Associates—Careers
Looking for a Career on the Leading Edge?
Field Service Engineer
Fan Services Associates specializes in the repair of variable pitch axial flow fans.
We are currently recruiting Field Service Engineers.
Responsibilities include technical supervision of fan overhauls, trouble-shooting hydraulic systems, vibration analysis, and performance testing. Work is performed at customer’s facility. When not traveling you will report to our service center located in South Windsor, CT. 12-16 weeks of travel required. Direct fan experience preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working with rotating assemblies in a power station environment
- You are competent in balancing small and large rotating assemblies using balancing analyzers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency during breakdown conditions
- You possess a proactive, ‘can do’ attitude and you are solutions oriented in all situations
- Excellent report writing skills, with the ability to document jobs and clearly articulate problems and recommendations
The following would also be highly regarded:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- CAD experience
- Formal training in vibration analysis
- Knowledge of rotating equipment
For more information, please call us at (860) 289-0276 or use our contact form to send us an application directly.
We are an equal opportunity employer.